The Sheraton Pretoria Hotel believes in the well-being of society and takes great efforts to reduce the hotel's impact on the health of the environment.
What we do:
Energy & Water Conservation
- High-efficiency lighting in public areas
- Water conserving fixtures
- Regular preventive maintenance
- Make a Green Choice Program
Waste Minimization & Environmentally Responsible Purchasing
- Elimination of styrofoam packaging
- Amenity management
Enhanced Indoor Environmental Quality
- Green Housekeeping
- Integrated pest management practices
- Property-level Green Council
- Sustainable Meetings Practices
Choose the Make a Green Choice Program (MAGC)
- Guest is eligible to participate if staying for more than 2 nights
- Guest can choose one of the following for every night he declines housekeeping services:
- R40 credit at F&B or
- 500 SPG points or
- Donating 500 Starpoints to UNICEF
- To participate, guest must hang MAGC doorknob before 02:00 AM.
- The programme is not offered on the day of departure or stays less than 2 nights.
- Guest must place MAGC on the bed and leave towels to be changed on the floor.
- Guest must be SPG member to collect Starpoints.